Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Walk with me, and I will walk with you.

Hello to all my WONDERFUL SUPPORTERS! :)

It has been a few months since I have written to each of you to just let you know how thankful I am for the each of you, how your funds are making a difference but most of all, how God is just totally moving in the lives of my students as well as myself!

I feel like every single month, YFC gets better and better. Each month, I see God more in my students lives. I have realized that they are wanting nothing more than to have a relationship with Christ, be totally consumed in his unfailing love, and someone to journey with them. As I think about my students, and on the journey they are currently on, I cant help but remember my own journey. The journey of where I was when I was their age, where I was in high school, college and where I am now.

I have realized that I wouldn't be where I am today if, you never journeyed with me. Each of you have had a special place in my heart, but most of all, you have walked with me on this journey, in the good and the bad. You have seen me become someone God has intended me to be, you have helped me see that I was made for a specific purpose and you have allowed me to see that I can change the world through my calling and passions. Thinking of each of you, while doing ministry, allows me to see that journeying with students is so important.. that it changes someones life, when we are willing to invest.

Walking along side of my students, is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done, however, it is also hard.. that is why it's a journey. Seeing how they live, how they yearn for a passion to know God, how they love people around them, allows me to do nothing more than to reflect on my journey and where each of you have helped me, invested in my, and how you have poured your wisdom and love into my life.

Thank you so much for all your love and support in my life. Without each of you, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Love and Prayers!
Chelsie B.

"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord" -Psalm 89:15

No comments:

Post a Comment